September 02, 2020
Share/print this jobapply now
Based in Parsippany, New Jersey, B&G Foods and its subsidiaries manufacture, sell and distribute high-quality, branded shelf-stable and frozen foods across the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico. With B&G Foods’ diverse portfolio of more than 50 brands you know and love, including Back to Nature, B&G, B&M, Cream of Wheat, Green Giant, Las Palmas, Le Sueur, Mama Mary’s, Maple Grove Farms, Mrs. Dash, New York Style, Ortega, Polaner, SnackWell’s, Spice Islands and Victoria, there’s a little something for everyone. For more information about B&G Foods and its brands, please visit www.bgfoods.com.
Job Description: The Inventory Analyst is responsible for the overall inventory accuracy of assigned distribution center(s) through system transactions, cycle counts and physical inventory reconciliation. This position will manage inventory levels, minimizing out-of-stocks, and address excess inventory based on forecasts, historical movement, trends, and promotions, along with personal judgment, to achieve these goals.
· Ensure acceptable proper inventory levels are maintained through planning & replenishment utilizing reports, trends, forecasts and judgment to support product demand while working to achieve company goals and minimize out of stock situations. Est. annual volumes of $14MM units with an estimated 883 skus.
· Responsible for daily and special reporting and projects including but not limited to customer daily shortages, daily critical items report, aging and excess inventory reporting.
· Responsible for all system transactions as it relates to finished goods and display component inventory in multiple systems.
· Integral part of quarterly physical inventory paperwork process including entry and final reconciliation of all finished goods and display componentry.
· Coordinate and manage special projects (displays/conversions/club packs) with distribution centers to meet order deadlines and maintain appropriate inventory levels.
· Identify and implement cost savings initiatives and continuous improvement areas. Recommend strategies to ensure integrity and efficiency of inventory functions.
Experience, Skills, Education:
· Associate’s Degree required, Bachelor’s Degree in a related discipline preferred.
· A minimum of 1 year inventory/supply chain experience required.
· ERP System experience required, preferably JD Edwards.
· Proficiency in the entire Microsoft Office Suite a must.
· Strong communication skills – both verbal and written.
· Strong organizational skills – detail oriented.
· Strong strategic and critical thinking skills – analytical.
· A multitasker – comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and able to consistently meet deadlines.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
B&G Foods is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please see www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf.