August 28, 2020
Maintenance Tech - C
Share/print this jobapply now
Based in Parsippany, New Jersey, B&G Foods and its subsidiaries manufacture, sell and distribute high-quality, branded shelf-stable and frozen foods across the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico. With B&G Foods’ diverse portfolio of more than 50 brands you know and love, including Back to Nature, B&G, B&M, Cream of Wheat, Green Giant, Las Palmas, Le Sueur, Mama Mary’s, Maple Grove Farms, Mrs. Dash, New York Style, Ortega, Polaner, SnackWell’s, Spice Islands and Victoria, there’s a little something for everyone. For more information about B&G Foods and its brands, please visit www.bgfoods.com.
This Full Time, 2nd Shift, 5:00pm-3:30am position, located at our Clabber Girl Plant, Terre Haute, IN is responsible for monitoring, troubleshooting, and stabilizing equipment that utilizes hydraulics, pneumatics, robotics, programmable controllers, microprocessors, AC/DC motor theory.
Experience, Skills, Education:
- Possess proven trouble shooting skills
- Preventive maintenance background
- Proven mechanical and hands on maintenance experience
- Programmable logic controls knowledge
- Experience in high speed food processing/packaging equipment
- Understand robotic manufacturing control
- Knowledge and work experience in fields of manufacturing
- Electrical and mechanical work experience
- Computer skills specifically MS Word and MS Excel experience
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Programming basic skills
- Ability to operate fork truck, boom lift, scissor lift.
- H.S Diploma or Equivalent
- Associate’s Degree in a technical or related field from an accredited college or university or equivalent direct work experience
- Eligible to work in the United States
Equal Employment Opportunity:
B&G Foods is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please see www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf.