August 07, 2020
3rd Shift Mixer
Share/print this jobapply now
Job Description: 3rd Shift Mixer
Based in Parsippany, New Jersey, B&G Foods, Inc. (NYSE: BGS) and its subsidiaries manufacture, sell and distribute high-quality, branded shelf-stable and frozen foods across the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico. With our diverse portfolio of more than 50 brands you know and love, including B&G, B&M, Back to Nature, Cream of Wheat, Green Giant, Las Palmas, Le Sueur, Mama Mary’s, Maple Grove Farms, Mrs. Dash, New York Style, Ortega, Pirate’s Booty, Polaner, Spice Islands and Victoria, there’s a little something for everyone. For more information about B&G Foods and our brands, please visit www.bgfoods.com.
Job Description: This position is located in our Yadkinville, NC Facility. This positions’ schedule consist of 3rd shift: 11p-7a.
We are looking to recruit a responsible candidate to operate our raw ingredients mixer.
- Executes tasks by hand, and may perform basic tasks involving equipment.
- Adapts techniques to meet special needs.
- Performs duties and tasks routinely.
- Combine all raw materials in proper sequence and sign off that each ingredient has been added and processed for the correct amount of time as outlined in the mixing system
- Follow approved recipe, mix correct quantities, and see product through to next stage
- Monitor quality of bread on fast paced production line
- Complete and deliver all batch mix sheets to the Production office.
- Keep your work area, tools and supplies, organized and sanitary throughout the shift.
- Follow all GMP’s and Safety Procedures
- Verify that all batches are produced on your shift.
- Ability to frequently move heavy objects.
- Ability to operate a pallet jack, and other material handling equipment
- May perform other functions as assigned
Experience, Skills, Education:
- Mixing Experience Preferred
- Effective Communication Skills
- Demonstrated Organizational Skills
- Good Math Skills
- Reading/Comprehension Abilities
- Demonstrated Leadership Capabilities
- Ability to Work Independently
- Ability to Identify Problems and Respond Accordingly
Equal Employment Opportunity:
B&G Foods is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please see