July 24, 2020
Shipping Supply Planner
Share/print this jobapply now
Based in Parsippany, New Jersey, B&G Foods and its subsidiaries manufacture, sell and distribute high-quality, branded shelf-stable and frozen foods across the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico. With B&G Foods’ diverse portfolio of more than 50 brands you know and love, including Back to Nature, B&G, B&M, Cream of Wheat, Green Giant, Las Palmas, Le Sueur, Mama Mary’s, Maple Grove Farms, Mrs. Dash, New York Style, Ortega, Polaner, SnackWell’s, Spice Islands and Victoria, there’s a little something for everyone. For more information about B&G Foods and its brands, please visit www.bgfoods.com.
End to end planning and prioritizing of all domestic VAS (Value Added Service) shippers and modular displays, including packaging and finished good components. Partner with internal and external stakeholders and act as primary point of contact for the execution of all display planning to achieve customer service and inventory objectives. Collaborate with Demand Planner and Sales/Marketing teams to develop and maintain accurate forecasting. Annual volume in excess of 800K units and an estimated 300 display SKU’s.
· Collaborate with distribution centers and Inventory Planners to prioritize the scheduling, of all displays, to ensure on time and in full delivery. Work closely with Sales/Marketing and Demand Planners to understand forecast, timing of promotional periods, communicating necessary information downstream.
· Plan, purchase and manage inventory levels of package components for each distribution center and project center. Including but not limited to systems transactions, inventory accuracy, obsolete & distressed inventory management.
· Manage finish goods inventory for all applicable locations, as it relates to VAS demand, working directly with the Inventory and Supply Planning Teams accounting for necessary lead time. Including but not limited to systems transactions.
· Troubleshoot and lead daily issue resolution for VAS related activities and communicate upstream.
· Facilitate and partake in all applicable meetings and projects as they relate to VAS related activities.
Experience, Skills, Education:
· Associate’s Degree preferred
· Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role required
· Knowledge of transportation and distribution needed
· Advanced Microsoft Excel skills required
· ERP System required, JD Edwards preferred
· Strong written and verbal communication skills needed
· Proven analytical/problem solving skills. Ability to analyze and effectively communicate analysis recommendations.
· Strong data extraction and task management skills with a detail oriented aptitude
· Demonstrates the ability to handle multiple projects in a fast paced environment with accuracy and manage to deadlines.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
B&G Foods is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please see www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf.