June 19, 2020
Share/print this jobapply now
Job Description: Fork Truck Operator
Based in Parsippany, New Jersey, B&G Foods and its subsidiaries manufacture, sell and distribute high-quality, branded shelf-stable and frozen foods across the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico. With B&G Foods’ diverse portfolio of more than 50 brands you know and love, including Back to Nature, B&G, B&M, Cream of Wheat, Green Giant, Las Palmas, Le Sueur, Mama Mary’s, Maple Grove Farms, Mrs. Dash, New York Style, Ortega, Polaner, SnackWell’s, Spice Islands and Victoria, there’s a little something for everyone. For more information about B&G Foods and its brands, please visit www.bgfoods.com.
Job Description: Forklift Operators are responsible for operating and managing industrial trucks to load, and unload material and move them to and from storage areas, loading docks, and into trucks.
· Overnight Shift: 11:30pm-8:00am, Sunday – Thursday, 5 days per week
· Obtain copies of picking list, and or warehouse schedule, pick and stage products in designated areas.
· Loading and unloading of inbound and outbound shipments, verifying correct quantities received and shipped while ensuring product/material are inspected for quality.
· Stacking goods in designated locations following the inventory control instructions.
· Stacking of empty pallets
· Maintain forklift equipment by recharging, cleaning, oiling and other necessary checks to ensure the equipment is clean, and in operational condition.
· Maintain daily check log
· Report damages and inventory discrepancies to the Warehouse Supervisor
· Conduct daily/weekly cycle counts as assigned by the Warehouse Supervisor
· Responsible for maintaining a clean, safe work environment
Experience, Skills, Education:
· Hi-lo Experience Required
· Able to stand for 8 hours, comfortable with working on your feet.
· Able to lift 15-30lbs
· Flexible in a fast paced environment
· Attention to detail is a must
· Strong and efficient work ethic
· Ability to learn quickly and retain new information
· Warehouse/Production experience - preferred
Equal Employment Opportunity:
B&G Foods is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please see