June 11, 2020
Supply Planner (e-Commerce)
Share/print this jobapply now
Based in Parsippany, New Jersey, B&G Foods and its subsidiaries manufacture, sell and distribute high-quality, branded shelf-stable and frozen foods across the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico. With B&G Foods’ diverse portfolio of more than 50 brands you know and love, including Back to Nature, B&G, B&M, Cream of Wheat, Green Giant, Las Palmas, Le Sueur, Mama Mary’s, Maple Grove Farms, Mrs. Dash, New York Style, Ortega, Polaner, SnackWell’s, Spice Islands and Victoria, there’s a little something for everyone. For more information about B&G Foods and its brands, please visit www.bgfoods.com.
Coordination of all aspects of Inventory Management and Replenishment specifically for the e-Commerce channel. This position will have strong interaction with Marketing, Sales and Operations to ensure our plans meet the changing needs and strategies for this rapidly growing segment of the B&G business.
· Monitoring inventory levels of B&G product that is at Amazon under B&G ownership including:
a. Ensuring replenishment happens for on-going products that will be maintained on Seller Central
b. Ensuring run-out happens properly on items we intended as in/out only on Seller Central.
c. Executing proper transactions, in conjunction with Customer Service, to ensure all inventory is flowing properly.
d. Ensure inventory accuracy through reconciliation of transactions.
e. Monitor aging inventory and product code dating for all B&G owned inventory.
f. All these activities will be across multiple e-Commerce locations.
· Coordinate activities across the Supply Chain to drive high service levels and profitability, including:
a. Pulling supply chain related reports from Amazon portal and following up with the proper internal group to ensure they are aware of the issues and have proper action plans.
b. Pulling and reviewing forecasts from Amazon portal and providing to the Demand Planning team for incorporation into the Demand Consensus process.
c. Monitoring inventory levels on key Amazon items and following up with Supply Planning / VAS areas to discuss availability.
· Troubleshoot and lead daily issue resolution for e-Commerce related activities and communicate cross functionally with the appropriate groups.
· Facilitate and partake in all applicable meetings and projects as they relate to e-Commerce related activities.
Experience, Skills, Education:
· Associate’s Degree or higher preferred in Supply Chain, Business, OR 3-5 years’ experience in inventory control or supply planning required.
· A general understanding or knowledge of the transportation and distribution roles and responsibilities is needed.
· Proficiency in the entire Microsoft Office Suite required.
· Previous ERP system experience preferred, JD Edwards is a plus.
· Proven analytical/problem solving skills. Ability to analyze and effectively communicate analysis recommendations.
· Strong data extraction and task management skills with a detail oriented aptitude.
· Demonstrates the ability to handle multiple projects in a fast paced environment with accuracy and manage to deadlines.
· Strong, professional verbal and written communication skills.
· Self-starter with strong organizational skills.
· Collaborates productively as a team member and with all levels of management.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
B&G Foods is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please see www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf.