June 09, 2020
National Account Manager
Share/print this jobapply now
With its headquarters based in Parsippany, New Jersey, B&G Foods and its subsidiaries manufacture, sell and distribute high-quality, branded shelf-stable and frozen foods across the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico. With B&G Foods’ diverse portfolio of more than 50 brands you know and love, including Back to Nature, B&G, B&M, Cream of Wheat, Green Giant, Las Palmas, Le Sueur, Mama Mary’s, Maple Grove Farms, Mrs. Dash, New York Style, Ortega, Polaner, SnackWell’s, Spice Islands and Victoria, there’s a little something for everyone. For more information about B&G Foods and its brands, please visit www.bgfoods.com.
Job Description: Reporting to the Director of Sales, the National Account Manager will manage direct selling organizationally to drive sales results at Walmart. Direct selling responsibilities of strategic/growth brands in portfolio. Total annual sales >$150mm.
· Align and develop multi-level productive relationships at key national accounts.
· Effectively communicate and align company initiatives with subordinate team.
· Effectively conduct direct selling functions at retailer/distributor/wholesaler HQ level to drive company sales.
· Maintain corporate mandated profit contribution at the team level through effective management of assigned spending budgets.
· Effectively utilize syndicated data to identify opportunities and provide management with post analysis results. Interface with Marketing and Sales Management to identify opportunities and develop regional initiatives.
· Assigned to large, complex, high visibility, strategic, or tactically important accounts.
· May have a leadership role.
Experience, Skills, Education:
· Bachelor’s Degree required, MBA preferred.
· A minimum of 5-7 years of food manufacturing sales experience required.
· Experience should include national chain account responsibility, cross functionally
· Broker management a plus.
· Financial acumen and previous P&L experience required.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
B&G Foods is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please see www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf.