May 22, 2020
Customer Business Senior Analyst
Share/print this jobapply now
With its headquarter based in Parsippany, New Jersey, B&G Foods and its subsidiaries manufacture, sell and distribute high-quality, branded shelf-stable and frozen foods across the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico. With B&G Foods’ diverse portfolio of more than 50 brands you know and love, including Back to Nature, B&G, B&M, Cream of Wheat, Green Giant, Las Palmas, Le Sueur, Mama Mary’s, Maple Grove Farms, Mrs. Dash, New York Style, Ortega, Polaner, SnackWell’s, Spice Islands and Victoria, there’s a little something for everyone. For more information about B&G Foods and its brands, please visit www.bgfoods.com.
Job Description: Provide in depth analysis and support on National Accounts. Also provide analysis on all aspects of product supply chain, including new item distribution and retail availability at the shelf. Monitor key performance indicators: Fill Rate, on time MABD, In Stock, Production Forecasting Accuracy and Inventory.
Provide internal forecasting support on B&G brands and liaise cross functionally to ensure efficient flow of goods.
Lead the team’s initiatives in production forecasting. Responsible for training sales analysts. **This role is located in Bentonville, Arkansas**
· Assist NAM with preparation and creation on line review materials
a. Working with HQ brand teams, Insights manager and CPFR
· Collaboratively work with National Account Manager and CPFR to create forecasts by SKU and PPG
· Review item forecasts and order profiles to ensure accuracy
· Produce appropriate ongoing reporting to National Account Manager
· Produce weekly item performance recap for each item
· Develop ongoing reporting to support National Account Manager with a focus on Retail Link and Nielsen
· Maintain all vital product data bases for items to ensure accurate information is always readily available
· Provide ongoing trade spend reporting to ensure all corporate objectives are being met.
· Creation of SSO for promotional vehicles including COMACS, endcaps and
· Shared responsibility with NAM to ensure AFS accuracy
· Assist supply chain team and Sales team in improving forecasting and inventory management
· Maintain key Sales documents such as Promotion Calendars / Reset calendars / Nielsen Reports / Distribution Sheets / Ad Tracking etc.
Experience, Skills, Education:
· Associate’s Degree required, Bachelor’s Degree preferred
· 3-5 years of relevant experience required
· Strong analytical skills required. The ability to elicit useful data efficiently from multiple sources and turn that data into a recommendation for action
· Proficiency in the entire Microsoft Office Suite required
· Experience with Retail Link preferred
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
· Extremely detail oriented
· Ability to work independently & multi task many objectives concurrently
Equal Employment Opportunity:
B&G Foods is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please see www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf.