March 03, 2020
Share/print this jobapply now
- Assist in establishing and maintaining safety levels for all brands housed in the Distribution Center.
- Coordinate and lead in cycle counts and physical inventories and their reconciliation. Conduct aisle verifications & related reconciliation on the locator and mainframe systems.
- Timely stock replenishment of specified products housed at DC from various supply locations.
- Plan path of inventory to various local warehousing facilities and handle all related system transactions.
- Optimize inventory levels while still meeting production demands.
- Review, research and reconcile negative on hand reports, balance less than zero and other reports.
- Maintain, follow up & expedite all transfer documents and conduct all related system transactions.
- Compile & maintain information relating to the hold warehouse, aged, slow/non moving inventories, bad pallets, as well as other related reports. Conduct all related system transactions.
- Handle all product return information and ensure proper system processing.
- Create weekly finite production schedules and any updates to them.
- Perform other duties as assigned to ensure that plant policies, procedures and internal controls are being maintained and operating effectively.
- Base replenishment needs on customer request timeframe, sales history, trends, to avoid shorts
- Plan inventory path from production to various storage facilities (multiple locations used, in addition to DC) to ensure proper stock rotation and maximizing space.
- Work closely with traffic to ensure product arrival with relation to potential customer shorts
- Provide feedback, concerns and suggestions with regard to problem areas of inventory control. Determine demand and coordinate timely conversion at fulfillment centers
Skills and Abilities
- Computer skills (PC-Excel/Word & Mainframe)
- Excellent Communication Skills & people oriented
- Math aptitude and problem solving abilities.
- High Accuracy, detail oriented & organized.
- Inventory background including reconciliation, cycle counts, physical inventory.
- Ability to read and write in English.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
B&G Foods is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please see ww1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf.