September 23, 2019
Bakeshop & Culinary Operations
Share/print this jobapply now
Based in Parsippany, New Jersey, B&G Foods and its subsidiaries manufacture, sell and distribute high-quality, branded shelf-stable and frozen foods across the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico. With B&G Foods’ diverse portfolio of more than 50 brands you know and love, including Back to Nature, B&G, B&M, Cream of Wheat, Green Giant, Las Palmas, Le Sueur, Mama Mary’s, Maple Grove Farms, Mrs. Dash, New York Style, Ortega, Polaner, SnackWell’s, Spice Islands and Victoria, there’s a little something for everyone. For more information about B&G Foods and its brands, please visit www.bgfoods.com.
• To serve Clabber Girl Bakeshop guests’ assorted beverages, including our specialty coffees, as well as freshly prepared foods so that they may enjoy a great food experience.
• Has a crisp, pressed and fresh appearance
��� Focuses on exceeding our customer’s expectations
• Uses the POS system to place food orders without customer delay
• Bake, prep and cook on every shift
• Uses standard portion control tools to execute recipes
• Follows national Serve Safe guidelines
• Delivers food and drink orders accurately and with great customer service
• Routine cleaning duties during operating hours and closing operations
• Ability to run the dish machine
• Safe storage of perishables, equipment cleaning and daily closing duties to include mopping
• Works in a fun team environment and support team
• Ability to follow verbal and written instructions
Experience, Skills, Education:
• High School Diploma – exceptions are with current HS Students
• Reliable transportation
• Eligible to work in the United States
Equal Employment Opportunity: B&G Foods is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please see www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf.