September 10, 2019
Share/print this jobapply now
Based in Parsippany, New Jersey, B&G Foods and its subsidiaries manufacture, sell and distribute high-quality, branded shelf-stable and frozen foods across the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico. With B&G Foods’ diverse portfolio of more than 50 brands you know and love, including Back to Nature, B&G, B&M, Cream of Wheat, Green Giant, Las Palmas, Le Sueur, Mama Mary’s, Maple Grove Farms, Mrs. Dash, New York Style, Ortega, Polaner, SnackWell’s, Spice Islands and Victoria, there’s a little something for everyone. For more information about B&G Foods and its brands, please visit www.bgfoods.com.
Job Description: Plan and execute the production planning and deployment of finished goods and materials from assigned contract manufacturers and internal B&G Plants. Manage inventory levels to support required Customer Service Levels, minimize excess product and meet company Revenue, Service and Cash Flow goals. Collaborate with various personnel, departments and plants to proactively create production and deployment schedules that provide predictable overall Supply Chain results and costs. Identify cost savings initiatives and actively engage in Continuous Improvement.
· Plan, manage and execute inventory levels in partnership with copackers, internal plants and 3PL warehouses to optimize Customer Service and overall inventory levels, including both manufacturing and warehouse capacity constraints. Inventory management responsibilities include negotiations with plants and copackers on key supply chain elements such as minimum order quantities, production frequency and yields to ensure proper levels are maintained.
· Interact daily with various departments and facilities to ensure timely replenishment and high order fill rate.
· Prepare meeting materials and key participant in S&OP process to ensure Supply Plan meets both Service and Inventory Goals
· Participate and lead as necessary, in New Item Launch planning process, planning for key promotional events or seasons, portfolio management and network changes
· Recommend and implement continuous improvement, cost savings initiatives and corrective action plans, as it surrounds direct and indirect areas of focus to drive results
Experience, Skills, Education:
· Associate’s Degree required, Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
· 3-5 years in inventory, supply planning, material planning, plant scheduling or demand planning experience is required.
· Microsoft Office experience required.
· ERP system, preferably JDE experience, required.
· Strong professional verbal and written communication skills.
· Capable of detailed analytics leveraging data from across the supply chain and multiple systems.
· Demonstrates the ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment with accuracy.
· Ability to leverage KPI’s to identify improvement opportunities.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
B&G Foods is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please see www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf.