September 16, 2019
Lead Analyst, Oracle Enterprise Performance Management
Share/print this jobapply now
Based in Parsippany, New Jersey, B&G Foods and its subsidiaries manufacture, sell and distribute high-quality, branded shelf-stable and frozen foods across the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico. With B&G Foods’ diverse portfolio of more than 50 brands you know and love, including Back to Nature, B&G, B&M, Cream of Wheat, Green Giant, Las Palmas, Le Sueur, Mama Mary’s, Maple Grove Farms, Mrs. Dash, New York Style, Ortega, Polaner, SnackWell’s, Spice Islands and Victoria, there’s a little something for everyone. For more information about B&G Foods and its brands, please visit www.bgfoods.com.
B&G Foods is seeking an Enterprise Planning & Budgeting Cloud Technical Lead Analyst to develop and support B&G Foods recently implemented planning, budgeting, and forecasting process system. This individual will report to the ERP Manager and interact with other departments and functions regularly.
This position will oversee the technical design and administration of the EPM and Hyperion Essbase applications including their development, build, implementation, validation and maintenance as well as drive the integration of Hyperion Planning applications with ERP application such as Oracle JD Edwards
· Work with business counterparts in the FP&A and accounting departments to develop, build, validate and implement system enhancements.
· Provide recommendations regarding the expansion of the EPM system to include additional databases, dimensions, and processes in order to fulfill business requirements.
· Act as solution architect to facilitate the expansion of the EPM system to fulfill the needs of the business.
· Support EPM system users with troubleshooting of access and system issues and provide general user support.
· Develop, maintain, and troubleshoot EPM Automate batches, business rules, PCMCS allocations, Web Forms, and reports (HFR and SmartView).
· Develop and maintain automation of data flowing into and out of EPBCS and PCMCS via Data Management.
· Troubleshoot and resolve issues with transfer of metadata and data from JD Edwards into EPM.
Experience, Skills, Education:
· BS in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
· Oracle EPM modules certification is a plus (e.g. EPBCS)
· 5 to 10 years of experience in the design, build, testing and implementation of Hyperion Planning applications (preferably PBCS or EPBCS) and Hyperion Essbase applications in integration with ERP systems such as Oracle JD Edwards in a consulting & solution architect type role.
· Experience developing and working with EPM Hyperion Planning applications (preferably PBCS or EPBCS) and Hyperion Essbase applications including development, configuration and maintenance.
· Experience with business rules, user security, environment migration, and integration technologies (Data Management).
· Working knowledge of SmartView and HFR (Hyperion Financial Reporting).
· Experience with PCMCS (Profitability and Cost Management Cloud Services) a plus.
· Experience in integrating Hyperion Planning applications with ERP application such as Oracle JD Edwards.
· Working knowledge of finance and accounting concepts, including financial planning and analysis processes.
· Experience with architecting and implementing an EPM system (Hyperion Planning, Essbase, or PBCS) from the ground up.
· In-depth understanding of Hyperion Planning applications (PBCS, EPBCS, PCMCS, Essbase BSO, Essbase ASO) and reporting (HFR and SmartView) in integration with ERP systems.
· Strong requirements gathering, solution design and deployment skills.
· Strong analytical skills and excellent understanding of finance processes and accounting concepts in an ERP environment.
· Excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills.
· Effective in both verbal and written communications.
· Cross-functional collaboration skills.
· Customer service and quality focused with proven process improvement skills.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
B&G Foods is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please see www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf.