September 06, 2019
JDE Lead Analyst - MFG. Cost Accounting
Share/print this jobapply now
Based in Parsippany, New Jersey, B&G Foods and its subsidiaries manufacture, sell and distribute high-quality, branded shelf-stable and frozen foods across the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico. With B&G Foods’ diverse portfolio of more than 50 brands you know and love, including Back to Nature, B&G, B&M, Cream of Wheat, Green Giant, Las Palmas, Le Sueur, Mama Mary’s, Maple Grove Farms, Mrs. Dash, New York Style, Ortega, Polaner, SnackWell’s, Spice Islands and Victoria, there’s a little something for everyone. For more information about B&G Foods and its brands, please visit www.bgfoods.com.
B&G Foods is seeking a JD Edwards Lead Analyst – Manufacturing Cost Accounting to develop and support B&G Foods JD Edwards system. This individual will report to the ERP Manager. This position is the IT functional subject matter expert for the JD Edwards (JDE) financial, manufacturing and cost accounting applications and will work regularly with the Accounting, Supply Chain & FP&A functions. This position will require:
· Deep knowledge of JD Edwards (General Ledger, Accounts Receivable/Deductions, Accounts Payable, Product Costing, Manufacturing Accounting, Advanced Cost Accounting, and Fixed Asset) modules, processes and system configuration.
· Strong understanding of supply chain transactions integration with JD Edwards Finance
· Strong understanding and hands on experience in AAI, DMAAI, subledgers, multi-currency, flex, advanced cost accounting, allocation, and profitability reporting areas in consumer products manufacturing environment
· Strong understanding of JD Edwards Finance report writer and reporting tool such as Hubble
Working knowledge of finance and accounting concepts, including financial planning and analysis processes.
· Gather business requirements from Accounting, Supply Chain & FP&A functions to design, build, test and implement solution
· Support Accounting department on system configuration, business data maintenance, financial close, product cost roll, integrity reports, data analysis, and financial reports
· Support accounting in establishing/revising cost standards and rollout process
· Support accounting system users with troubleshooting of access and system issues and provide general user support
· Support FP&A department on troubleshooting of JD Edwards data
· Design, configure, test, and deployment technical solutions
· Write functional specs, develop test scripts, unit test solution, resolve issues, perform integration testing and work with business users on UAT
· Develop training and configuration guides
· Deliver business users training
· Develop, maintain and support integrations between JD Edwards and EPBCS and PCMCS
· Effectively communicate progress and issues with management team.
Experience, Skills, Education:
· BS in accounting with hands on JD Edwards system configurations skills and implementation experience
· JD Edwards Finance modules certification would be plus
· Overall 7 to 10 years of experience in design, build, test and implementation of core JD Edwards General Ledger, Chart Of Account Design, Accounts Receivable/Deductions, Accounts Payable, Product Costing, Manufacturing Accounting, Advanced Cost Accounting, and Fixed Asset Finance modules.
· 3 to 5 full cycle JD Edwards finance implementation experience
· Experience in implementation of product costing and manufacturing accounting in multi-plants and large supply chain network
· Experience in integration of JD Edwards with Oracle Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) and Hyperion Planning applications is preferred
· Experience in working with consumer products industry multi-manufacturing plants, contract manufacturers, and tightly integrated customers and 3PL network environment will be plus
· Hands-on experience developing financial reports using Hubble reporting tool
Experience in Chart Of Account Design, changes and implementation
Equal Employment Opportunity:
B&G Foods is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please see www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf.