September 06, 2019
Sr. Business Analyst, Oracle Enterprise Performance Management
Share/print this jobapply now
Based in Parsippany, New Jersey, B&G Foods and its subsidiaries manufacture, sell and distribute high-quality, branded shelf-stable and frozen foods across the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico. With B&G Foods’ diverse portfolio of more than 50 brands you know and love, including Back to Nature, B&G, B&M, Cream of Wheat, Green Giant, Las Palmas, Le Sueur, Mama Mary’s, Maple Grove Farms, Mrs. Dash, New York Style, Ortega, Polaner, SnackWell’s, Spice Islands and Victoria, there’s a little something for everyone. For more information about B&G Foods and its brands, please visit www.bgfoods.com.
B&G Foods is seeking an Enterprise Planning & Budgeting Cloud Functional Configuration Senior Analyst to develop and support B&G Foods recently implemented planning, budgeting, and forecasting process system. This individual will report to the Senior Director of Finance and interact with other departments and functions regularly.
This position will oversee the administration of the EPM and Hyperion Essbase applications including their development, configuration and maintenance as well as drive the integration of Hyperion Planning applications with ERP application such as Oracle JD Edwards.
· Work with FP&A and accounting departments to gather requirements, and design, configure, and test system enhancements.
· Support Accounting department with processing and reconciling of current month actuals and production of monthly reporting package.
· Support FP&A department with annual Budgeting, monthly Forecasting, and reporting.
· Support EPM system users with troubleshooting of access and system issues and provide general user support.
· Develop, maintain, and troubleshoot EPM Automate batches, business rules, PCMCS allocations, Web Forms, and reports (HFR and SmartView).
· Develop and maintain automation of data flowing into and out of EPBCS and PCMCS via Data Management.
· Collaborate with JD Edwards & IT team on design of data integrations to ensure consistent dimensions and nomenclature.
· Ensure accurate report delivery through optimal architecture, and collaboration with business report developers.
· Effectively communicate progress and issues to management team.
Experience, Skills, Education:
· BS in Accounting, Finance, or other similar field, supported by strong IT skills or BS Computer Science with minor in Accounting, Finance, or similar field required
· Oracle EPM modules certification is a plus (e.g. EPBCS)
· 5 to 10 years of experience in the design, build, testing and implementation of Hyperion Planning applications (preferably PBCS or EPBCS) and Hyperion Essbase applications in integration with ERP systems such as Oracle JD Edwards in a consulting & production support type role.
· Experience in working with consumer products industry manufacturing and supply chain environment is a plus.
· Experience developing and working with Hyperion Planning applications (preferably PBCS or EPBCS) and Hyperion Essbase applications including development, configuration and maintenance.
· Experience with business rules, user security, environment migration, and integration technologies (Data Management).
· Working knowledge of SmartView and HFR (Hyperion Financial Reporting).
· Experience with PCMCS (Profitability and Cost Management Cloud Services) a plus.
· Experience in integrating Hyperion Planning applications with ERP application such as Oracle JD Edwards.
· Working knowledge of finance and accounting concepts, including financial planning and analysis processes.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
B&G Foods is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please see www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf.