September 05, 2019
Share/print this jobapply now
Company Description: Based in Parsippany, New Jersey, B&G Foods and its subsidiaries manufacture, sell and distribute high-quality, branded shelf-stable and frozen foods across the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico. With B&G Foods’ diverse portfolio of more than 50 brands you know and love, including Back to Nature, B&G, B&M, Cream of Wheat, Green Giant, Las Palmas, Le Sueur, Mama Mary’s, Maple Grove Farms, Mrs. Dash, New York Style, Ortega, Polaner, SnackWell’s, Spice Islands and Victoria, there’s a little something for everyone. For more information about B&G Foods and its brands, please visit www.bgfoods.com.
Job Description: This position is located at our Yadkinville, NC facility. This position’s works a weekend schedule as follows: Friday-Sunday (6am – 6pm) 12 hours & Monday (6am – 10am) 4 hours, with occasional overtime.
• Cleaning, sanitizing and maintaining the manufacturing area: production areas, machines, and equipment in our facility.
• Trained to use cleaning chemicals according to guidelines and in a safe manner.
• Operate cleaning systems and equipment as trained and specified.
• Ensure accurate record keeping of performed testing and properly documenting according to company and regulatory regulations, lock out/tag out procedure knowledge
• Adhere to all GMP & Safety Procedures
• Additional duties as assigned
Experience, Skills, Education:
• Sanitation Experience Preferred
• Effective Communication Skills
• Demonstrated Organizational Skills
• Good Math Skills • Reading/Comprehension Abilities
• Demonstrated Leadership Capabilities
• Ability to Work Independently
• Ability to Identify Problems and Respond Accordingly
Equal Employment Opportunity: B&G Foods is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please see www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf.