September 03, 2019
Janitorial First Floor Ops
Share/print this jobapply now
Company Description: Based in Parsippany, New Jersey, B&G Foods and its subsidiaries manufacture, sell and distribute high-quality, branded shelf-stable and frozen foods across the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico. With B&G Foods’ diverse portfolio of more than 50 brands you know and love, including Back to Nature, B&G, B&M, Cream of Wheat, Green Giant, Las Palmas, Le Sueur, Mama Mary’s, Maple Grove Farms, Mrs. Dash, New York Style, Ortega, Polaner, SnackWell’s, Spice Islands and Victoria, there’s a little something for everyone. For more information about B&G Foods and its brands, please visit www.bgfoods.com.
Job Description: To serve Clabber Girl Bake Shop’s guests by providing a clean, safe and welcoming environment that allows customers to enjoy a great food experience.
• Essential Job Functions
• Has a crisp, pressed and fresh appearance
• Routine cleaning and janitorial duties during operating hours and closing operations
• Moving and setting up tables and chairs for events
• Focuses on exceeding our customer’s expectations
• Safe storage of equipment cleaning and daily closing duties to include mopping
• Follows national Serve Safe guidelines
• Ability to run the dish machine, if needed
• Works in a fun team environment and support team
Experience, Skills, Education:
• High School Diploma – exceptions are with current HS Students
• Reliable transportation
• Eligible to work in the United States
Equal Employment Opportunity: B&G Foods is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please see www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf.