June 20, 2019
Share/print this jobapply now
Job Description: Fork Truck Operator
Company Description: Based in Parsippany, New Jersey, B&G Foods and its subsidiaries manufacture, sell and distribute high-quality, branded shelf-stable and frozen foods across the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico. With B&G Foods’ diverse portfolio of more than 50 brands you know and love, including Back to Nature, B&G, B&M, Cream of Wheat, Green Giant, Las Palmas, Le Sueur, Mama Mary’s, Maple Grove Farms, Mrs. Dash, New York Style, Ortega, Polaner, SnackWell’s, Spice Islands and Victoria, there’s a little something for everyone. For more information about B&G Foods and its brands, please visit www.bgfoods.com.
Job Description: This position would be responsible for operating a Forktruck, Inventory Control, and orking with Sanitation.
Work Schedule: Monday – Thursday 3:30pm-12am, and Friday 12pm-8:30pm
• Operating Fork Truck, Pallet Jack, and Stand up Lift
• Responsible for returning all line materials to the proper locations at the end of the shift
• Update daily inventory, materials usage, return to stock and production staging
• Support for the Shipping and Receiving Department
• Responsible for label room, pulling and returning labels, materials and ingredients required for the production lines.
• Stocking and organizing packaging materials, ingredients and labels
• Responsible for recycle materials, scrap pallets and proper organization of loads in the recycle trucks.
• Sanitation support for cleaning floors, including freezer, cooler, warehouse and production areas
Experience, Skills, Education:
• Ability to read and write in English
• Able to lift 50lbs
• Ability to work in the freezer and cooler when required
Equal Employment Opportunity: B&G Foods is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please see