June 12, 2019
Share/print this jobapply now
Job Description: General Labor
Company Description: Based in Parsippany, New Jersey, B&G Foods and its subsidiaries manufacture, sell and distribute high-quality, branded shelf-stable and frozen foods across the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico. With B&G Foods’ diverse portfolio of more than 50 brands you know and love, including Back to Nature, B&G, B&M, Cream of Wheat, Green Giant, Las Palmas, Le Sueur, Mama Mary’s, Maple Grove Farms, Mrs. Dash, New York Style, Ortega, Polaner, SnackWell’s, Spice Islands and Victoria, there’s a little something for everyone. For more information about B&G Foods and its brands, please visit www.bgfoods.com.
Job Description: The responsibilities of this position may include sanitation, assembly line work or the operation of the machines in our food manufacturing facility. We are accepting applications for our 1st, and 3rd Shift.
• 1st Shift: 8am-4:30pm, Monday – Friday (1 - Opening)
• 3rd Shift: 11:30pm-8am, Sunday - Thursday (2 - Openings)
• Loading and uploading conveyors
• Stacking of empty pallets
• Logging Reports • Strapping of pallets
• Restacking finished product on to pallets
• Assembly line work
Experience, Skills, Education:
• Able to stand for 8 hours, comfortable with working on your feet.
• Able to lift 15-30lbs
• Flexible in a fast paced environment
• Attention to detail is a must • Strong and efficient work ethic
• Ability to learn quickly and retain new information
• Hi-lo Experience – preferred
• Warehouse/Production experience - preferred
Equal Employment Opportunity:
B&G Foods is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please see