July 11, 2019
Regional Team Leader
Share/print this jobapply now
Based in Parsippany, New Jersey, B&G Foods and its subsidiaries manufacture, sell and distribute high-quality, branded shelf-stable and frozen foods across the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico. With B&G Foods’ diverse portfolio of more than 50 brands you know and love, including Back to Nature, B&G, B&M, Cream of Wheat, Green Giant, Las Palmas, Le Sueur, Mama Mary’s, Maple Grove Farms, Mrs. Dash, New York Style, Ortega, Polaner, SnackWell’s, Spice Islands and Victoria, there’s a little something for everyone. For more information about B&G Foods and its brands, please visit www.bgfoods.com.
Job Description: Manage direct selling organization to drive sales results at Supervalu. Direct selling responsibilities of strategic/growth brands in portfolio. Total annual sales >$75mm or drive sales results at 1-2 national accounts whose sales is over $75mm.
· Align and develop multi-level productive relationships at key national accounts.
· Effectively communicate and align company initiatives with subordinate team.
· Effectively conduct direct selling functions at retailer/distributor/wholesaler HQ level to drive company sales.
· Maintain corporate mandated profit contribution at the team level through effective management of assigned spending budgets.
· Effectively utilize syndicated data to identify opportunities and provide management with post analysis results. Interface with Marketing and Sales Management to identify opportunities and develop regional initiatives.
· Assigned to large, complex, high visibility, strategic, or tactically important accounts.
· May have a leadership role.
Experience, Skills, Education:
· 8-12 years of field sales experience with 5-8 years of managing people and setting direction to team required.
· Must have minimum 5 years of food sales experience.
· Bachelor’s Degree required, MBA or Master’s Degree preferred.
· Experience should include Supervalu account responsibility, cross functionally.
· Leadership and broker management experience required.
· Financial Acumen and P&L Knowledge a must.
*Candidates must live local to Minneapolis, Minnesota*
Equal Employment Opportunity:
B&G Foods is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please see www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf.