April 04, 2019
Share/print this jobapply now
Based in Parsippany, New Jersey, B&G Foods, Inc. (NYSE: BGS) and its subsidiaries manufacture, sell and distribute high-quality, branded shelf-stable and frozen foods across the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico. With our diverse portfolio of more than 50 brands you know and love, including B&G, B&M, Back to Nature, Cream of Wheat, Green Giant, Las Palmas, Le Sueur, Mama Mary’s, Maple Grove Farms, Mrs. Dash, New York Style, Ortega, Polaner, Spice Islands and Victoria, there’s a little something for everyone. For more information about B&G Foods and our brands, please visit www.bgfoods.com.
• Prepare batches in accordance with approved formulas, make necessary adjustments to ensure that all specifications are met.
• Ensure all batches are tested by the lab and approved in accordance with SOP’s before releasing to production.
• Ensure all materials needed for production are available at the beginning of shift.
• Have needed batches prepared and approved prior to being needed in Production.
• Make all necessary hose connections to supply material to line.
• Maintain area in a safe and clean manner.
• Have area properly secured at end of shift.
• Maintain proper rotation of ingredients and keep track of all lot code information on documentation to assure traceability.
• Check batches and make necessary adjustments to meet specifications.
• Complete batch sheets legibly and accurately.
• Follow all safety rules and policies and GMP rules.
• All other duties as required. Requirements:
Maintain excellent attendance record
Possess Effective Communication Skills
Ability to Work Independently
Ability to Identify Problems and Respond Accordingly
Possess basic math skillsPhysical Requirements:
Walking/standing 90%, Sitting 10%
Able to work in outside environment and other extreme conditions.
Able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs. – if an accommodation is necessary please notify Human Resources in advance of interview.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
B&G Foods is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability status, protected veteran
status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please see www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf.