April 16, 2019
Facility Maintenance Coordinator (Planner)
Share/print this jobapply now
• Plan/schedule/audit work completed by technicians through work order management system.
• Import information contained in system to Excel to trend maintenance downtime, uptime and PM compliance. Create graphs to reflect trending.
• Create part kits for technicians.
• Assist Maintenance Manager and other key personnel to resolve machine problems, quality issues and package performance issues.
• Work with technicians and/or contractors to ensure projects planned are improving efficiencies, reducing operating cost and/or improving equipment reliability.
• Observe, document and offer suggestions for facility equipment modifications, changes and upgrades.
• Practice safe work habits.
• Follow all safety rules and policies and GMP rules.
• All other duties as required. Education/Skills/Abilities/Experience:
• Project management experience preferably within a manufacturing environment.
• General mechanical and electrical knowledge.
• Possess strong Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel and Outlook)
• Good organizational skills; demonstrated ability to prioritize work load effectively.
• Communicate effectively with others and to establish and maintain a cooperative, professional, positive, and harmonious working relationship with all personnel and management levels.
• Capable of understanding and using pertinent computer software programs that the company utilizes and are pertinent to maintenance and production operations.
• Able to independently complete assigned project work.
• Possess valid driver’s license.
• Maintain excellent attendance record
• Able to Identify Problems and Respond Accordingly
• OSHA knowledgeablePhysical Requirements:
• Sitting 50% (office environment), Walking/standing 50% (plant environment)
• Able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs. – if an accommodation is necessary please notify Human Resources in advance of interview
• Work involves stooping, crouching, kneeling, reaching, standing, walking, and grasping. Ability to substantially move wrists, hands, and/or fingers for purpose of adjusting machine parts and computer operations.
• Must be flexible to work hours outside of regular schedule as needed.
Based in Parsippany, New Jersey, B&G Foods, Inc. (NYSE: BGS) and its subsidiaries manufacture, sell and distribute high-quality, branded shelf-stable and frozen foods across the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico. With our diverse portfolio of more than 50 brands you know and love, including B&G, B&M, Back to Nature, Cream of Wheat, Green Giant, Las Palmas, Le Sueur, Mama Mary’s, Maple Grove Farms, Mrs. Dash, New York Style, Ortega, Polaner, Spice Islands and Victoria, there’s a little something for everyone. For more information about B&G Foods and our brands, please visit www.bgfoods.com. Equal Employment Opportunity:
B&G Foods is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability status, protected veteran
status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please see www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf.