May 14, 2019
Facility Project Coordinator
Share/print this jobapply now
The Facilities Project Coordinator is to coordinate and manage capital and expense projects for the Ortega plant in Stoughton, WI. This position is also responsible for completing the required environmental reporting and complying with all safety, electrical codes, OSHA, FDA regulations as well as being responsible for safety and food safety/quality.
- Coordinate, manage, and complete capital and expense projects.
- Maintain complete records and project costs.
- Develop project scopes and budgets.
- Report and coordinate the correction of any issues regarding equipment and building and grounds deficiencies that may impact equipment efficiencies, shift performance, safety, and environmental.
- Implement equipment upgrades, plant improvements, expansions, and installations by conferring and collaborating with Maintenance Manager, operations personnel, outside contractors, and internal team members.
- Ensure all work is completed safely, efficiently, and to code.
- Carry out projects that improve efficiencies, reduce operating costs, and improve equipment reliability.
- Complete required environmental reporting.
- Coordinate the maintenance of the environmental systems. Knowledge of State/Federal EPA and OSHA compliance requirements is a plus.
Experience, Skills, Education:
- Technical degree with a minimum of 3 years maintenance and project management experience.
- Knowledge of HVAC, Plumbing, Mechanical, and Electrical
- Knowledge of building/construction skills
- Knowledge base in building codes and the permit process
- Ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously
Based in Parsippany, New Jersey, B&G Foods, Inc. (NYSE: BGS) and its subsidiaries manufacture, sell and distribute high-quality, branded shelf-stable and frozen foods across the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico. With our diverse portfolio of more than 50 brands you know and love, including B&G, B&M, Back to Nature, Cream of Wheat, Green Giant, Las Palmas, Le Sueur, Mama Mary’s, Maple Grove Farms, Mrs. Dash, New York Style, Ortega, Polaner, Spice Islands and Victoria, there’s a little something for everyone. For more information about B&G Foods and our brands, please visit www.bgfoods.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
B&G Foods is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability status, protected veteran
status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please see www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf.