January 25, 2019
Share/print this jobapply now
Job Description: Boiler Engineer
Based in Parsippany, New Jersey, B&G Foods, Inc. (NYSE: BGS) and its subsidiaries manufacture, sell and distribute high-quality, branded shelf-stable and frozen foods across the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico. With our diverse portfolio of more than 50 brands you know and love, including B&G, B&M, Back to Nature, Cream of Wheat, Green Giant, Las Palmas, Le Sueur, Mama Mary’s, Maple Grove Farms, Mrs. Dash, New York Style, Ortega, Polaner, Spice Islands and Victoria, there’s a little something for everyone. For more information about B&G Foods and our brands, please visit www.bgfoods.com.
Job Description: This position will be responsible to operate and monitor high pressure boiler.
Responsibilities & Skills:
• Responsible for the monitoring of the Boiler, Air compressors and DA tank. Ensures the safe operation of the boiler.
• Maintain and operate the ventilation systems in boiler room.
• Ensure the boiler room is kept clean.
• Responsible for completing and issuing all necessary and future reports.
• Valid Stationary Engineers License from Department of Buildings
Equal Employment Opportunity:
B&G Foods is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please see