December 07, 2018
Summer 2019 Marketing Internship
Share/print this jobapply now
B&G Foods, Inc. (NYSE: BGS) and its subsidiaries manufacture, sell and distribute a diversified portfolio of high-quality, branded shelf-stable foods across the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico. Based in Parsippany, New Jersey, B&G Foods’ products are marketed under many recognized brands such as Green Giant, Ortega, Pirate’s Booty, Maple Grove Farms of Vermont, Mrs. Dash, and Cream of Wheat.
At B&G Foods, we pride ourselves in delivering best in class brands and believe that recruiting people of the highest caliber is essential to our sustained growth and long-term success. If you are looking to join a best in class organization, then this opportunity is for you. Get to know our family…join our family.
We are looking for motivated and talented third and second year students to join our B&G internship program. If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding 10-week structured Marketing internship program and the opportunity to work on value added projects, apply today.
- Must be in your junior year graduating in December 2019 or May/June 2020 or in your sophomore year pursuing a BS degree in a business related discipline.
- Must demonstrate proven ability to work on a team.
- Proven analytical skills with ability to develop strategies, tactics and measurable implementations required.
- Must be a self-starter, who is proactive and takes advantage of opportunities, without being asked.
- Must possess capability to set priorities, establish objectives and milestones, and identify or allocate resources appropriately.
- Must possess a strong work ethic.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills needed.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office especially Excel.
Location: Parsippany, NJ
Length of time: 10 Weeks: June 3, 2019 – August 10, 2019
Equal Employment Opportunity:
B&G Foods is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please see