September 26, 2018
Share/print this jobapply now
Based in Parsippany, New Jersey, B&G Foods, Inc. (NYSE: BGS) and its subsidiaries manufacture, sell and distribute high-quality, branded shelf-stable and frozen foods across the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico. With our diverse portfolio of more than 50 brands you know and love, including B&G, B&M, Back to Nature, Cream of Wheat, Green Giant, Las Palmas, Le Sueur, Mama Mary’s, Maple Grove Farms, Mrs. Dash, New York Style, Ortega, Pirate’s Booty, Polaner, Spice Islands and Victoria, there’s a little something for everyone. For more information about B&G Foods and our brands, please visit www.bgfoods.com.
Provide tactical leadership for process design, operations process controls and process optimization. Identify and execute performance/process improvements, cost savings initiatives, quality and food safety improvements across the internal and external supply chain. Analyze and report key metrics as assigned. Coach and train site/functional members on methodologies, philosophies, core objectives, process improvements and food safety improvements as directed. Identifies and provides recommendations for future projects that align with the core business objectives of B&G Foods with various business partners such as R&D and QA.
- Perform process design, scope validation, development and implementation of capital projects as assigned.
- Evaluate, develop and implement core manufacturing processes to deliver efficiency and reduced costs.
- Facilitate and lead troubleshooting of manufacturing inefficiencies and quality opportunities as needed across the supply chain.
- Execute the development and implementation of continuous improvement activities and food safety process improvements across the co-manufacturing environment.
- Analyze and develop action plans to optimize current processes to meet all customer and internal requirements.
- Perform risk assessments of equipment and processes being used throughout the supply chain – including human safety and environmental safety.
- Presentation of data and reports to stakeholders.
- Evaluate and execute capacity improvement projects as needed.
- Provide regular communication of process improvements or capital project status to stakeholders.
Experience, Skills, Education:
- Bachelor’s Degree required in Industrial or Chemical Engineering
- A minimum of 3 year’s similar experience required within a CPG company manufacturing environment
- Six Sigma Certification required
- HAACP Certification preferred
- Strong knowledge of lean manufacturing programs.
- Experience executing process improvement projects.
- Experience with a variety of manufacturing processes/equipment
- Experience in quality systems and food safety
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Creative thinking and problem solving skills
- Proficient computer/IT skills including word, excel, and graphic design programs
- Strong Analytical skills
- Commercial awareness to deliver on strict time and budget constraints
Equal Employment Opportunity:
B&G Foods is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please see