- 3 lbs. linguini pasta
- 1 cup Oriental sesame paste
- 2/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/3 cup sesame oil
- 1/3 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup fresh ginger, minced
- 2 tbls. granulated sugar
- 2 tbls. hot chili oil
- 9 cups cooked chicken, shredded
- 12 scallions, sliced
- 3/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1/3 cup REGINA Sauterne Cooking Wine
- 2 tbls. POLANER Chopped Garlic
Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse with cold water.
In large bowl, mix sesame paste, soy sauce, sesame oil, vinegar, cooking wine, ginger, garlic, sugar and chili oil.
Stir in cooked pasta, chicken, scallions and cilantro.
Yield: 12 servings