- 1 pint lemon juice
- 1 1/2 cups parsley, chopped
- 3/4 cup onions, finely chopped
- 2 tbls. granulated sugar
- 2 tsps. ground black pepper
- 6 cloves garlic, crushed
- 12 (6 oz. each) salmon steaks
- lemon wedges, optional
- 1/4 cup WRIGHTS Natural Hickory Seasoning
In a non-metal container, combine lemon juice, parsley, onions, hickory seasoning, sugar, pepper and garlic.
Add salmon steaks, turning to coat both sides.Cover; refrigerate for 1/2 hour, turning once. Drain.
Grill or broil salmon, 4 to 6 inches from heat source, for 5 to 7 minutes on each side or until fish flakes when tested with a fork.
To serve, per order; place 1 salmon steak on serving plate. Serve immediately with lemon wedges, if desired.
Yield: 12 Servings