- 1/4 cup REGINA Red Cooking Wine, or water
- 1/4 cup BRER RABBIT Molasses
- 2 tbls. orange juice
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger, ground
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon, optional
- 1 1/2 lbs. pork tenderloin, boneless
- 1 tablespoon all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup chicken broth, or water
Preheat oven to 425°. In small bowl, blend molasses, orange juice, soy, ginger and cinnamon. Arrange pork in small roasting pan and generously brush with molasses glaze. Roast 27 to 30 minutes or until pork is done, brushing frequently with glaze. Remove pork to cutting board and wrap with aluminum foil.
Place roasting pan over medium-high heat and deglaze pan with red wine, stirring frequently, scraping up bits from bottom of pan. Stir in flour combined with water and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer, stirring frequently, 2 minutes or until thickened. Slice pork and serve with molasses glaze. Makes 4 servings.